Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Hide and seek


3/4/2009

I was at a house with my cousins George, Daniel, Junior, Tui, Epenesa and Laumata. The house next door was haunted by an unfriendly ghost! One night, the boys decided we should play hide and seek at the neighbors house; so we all got split up. The girls hid; and then the boys yelled out, "you will be safe here, we're leaving to get the car in case we need to escape." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream diaries

Second family 11/11/2012 I was with my mom and her sister Helen at the mall the also had a market; i bumped into my friend Pamata Dalosa, then the scenery changed and day-time quickly turned into night-time. Pam's dad Dado was there sitting on a sofa; while one of her brother's were jumping a bed pretending it was a trampoline, Pam pulled out her laptop to show me pictures and saying "we need to buy these photos". I suggested that we should just blue tooth pictures; one of the photos had a baby wrapped in a blueish - greenish blanket and then Dado said "i missed you, i haven't seen you in a long-time". Pam asked me if i wanted to come over for a sleepover even though they only have two rooms; i did and i slept with her in her room. The next morning; she woke me up to let me know she's going university soon and asked if i wanted to go with her. Pamata and me (Besties)

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable