Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Lucifer


1/4/2009

I was with my Nana at her house; while my mom and siblings, also aunty Josephine, Robert and their kids went out. I had a sudden urge to go to the garage and out of nowhere, black smoke filled the garage! The energy felt dark and i woke up (in my dream). My dream repeated itself, but this time i was standing in front of the house and the house was on fire! Everyone inside the house woke up when i started screaming, telling them to "run through the front door!" They all made it out and we watched while standing next to my nanas' car. Jessica yelled out "Lucifer, won't stop trying to kill us until we're dead!".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess