Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Workout


2/4/2009

I was at aunty Helens' house; Veronica showed up and asked if i wanted to go for a run. As i was getting ready, the room changed and i was in a different house! There was a lot of teenagers playing, and then a lady said to me "go and play with them, they are your cousins". I was confused because i did not recognize them. Then guy with green eyes approached me and asked if i wanted to go out with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess