Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Who let their dogs out!


7/3/2009 

There was a party at my mom's house, but it got ruined when seven black dogs entered the house! They destroyed my room and left; i was with my mom, uncle Robert and my cousin Daniel. They kept saying, "we're the last ones standing." 

My dream changed.....My old high school had a major makeover, as i was visiting the school, i bumped into a guy named Junior A'pe that use to like me. He introduced his friend name To-to, and to-to asked me out! I was uncomfortable and wherever i went, he kept following me around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess