Skip to main content

Letters in the clouds

S T L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always and forever

My forever baby

Dream diaries

Long distance 21/1/2009 Sheldon and i haven't seen each other in a while; but there was an event coming up, hoping he might be there. I went with my brother Leeroy and our cousins Claire and Jessica. We stopped at our aunty Helen's house to see if anyone else was going; plus i wanted to ask our cousin Quinton about Sheldon before we left, but then Helen walked in on our conversation. The show finished around 11; Quinton came up to me after the show to give me a kiss and a hug, and to say he's going home with his friend Trey.

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!